Taxi News and Views
Hi there Welcome to Taxi Eire.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Taxi News and Views
Hi there Welcome to Taxi Eire.
Taxi News and Views
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com
Taxi driver's words to the wise, I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm by mytaxicloud

» Taxi Meters
Taxi driver's words to the wise, I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:22 pm by Discount Till Rolls

» After the county sticker campaign the regulator now has a clear view of those renting taxis, to see if there compliant these letters are being sent out.
Taxi driver's words to the wise, I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:29 pm by Admin

» This is a real Taxi drivers ID from TrustID taxi pilot scheme
Taxi driver's words to the wise, I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 am by Admin

» Election 2011
Taxi driver's words to the wise, I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:55 pm by Admin

» GAA coach hit taxi driver
Taxi driver's words to the wise, I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:26 pm by Admin

» SPSV Hackney license
Taxi driver's words to the wise, I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:00 pm by Admin

» pics of Irelands Taxi Industry
Taxi driver's words to the wise, I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 pm by Admin

» Taxi Video
Taxi driver's words to the wise, I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 pm by Admin

QR Code
qrcode
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Taxi driver's words to the wise,

Go down

Taxi driver's words to the wise, Empty Taxi driver's words to the wise,

Post by Admin Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Sir, – As a taxi driver and a victim of some of the “celebrations” of the new university and college term, may I offer some advice to partying students starting or returning to college?

1) When hiring a taxi, it is not generally a good idea to stand in the middle of a busy road, frantically waving your arms above your head. This behaviour almost always results in a refusal, or worse.
2) When travelling in a taxi, please retain the contents of your stomach, and for that matter, your bladder, until the journey is finished.
3) When partaking of an illicit drink in the back of the vehicle, please try to imbibe the liquid rather than pouring it directly on to the floor. On the same subject, removing empty cans and bottles when you leave the vehicle shows admirable courtesy.
4) Female revellers – Please try to remain upright when in public view.
5) Upon arrival at your chosen nightclub, please refrain from engaging in long discussions regarding who owes 50 cent, or such like, towards the fare and subsequently disgorging the equivalent of the dregs of a slot machine in the lap of the driver. MI could go on, but perhaps some input by the lecturers and parents of this bright new generation might be to more effect. – Yours, etc,

THOMAS NAGHTEN,
Straffan Wood,
Maynooth,
Co Kildare.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://taxieire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down