Taxi News and Views
Hi there Welcome to Taxi Eire.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Taxi News and Views
Hi there Welcome to Taxi Eire.
Taxi News and Views
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com
Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm by mytaxicloud

» Taxi Meters
Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:22 pm by Discount Till Rolls

» After the county sticker campaign the regulator now has a clear view of those renting taxis, to see if there compliant these letters are being sent out.
Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:29 pm by Admin

» This is a real Taxi drivers ID from TrustID taxi pilot scheme
Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 am by Admin

» Election 2011
Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:55 pm by Admin

» GAA coach hit taxi driver
Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:26 pm by Admin

» SPSV Hackney license
Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:00 pm by Admin

» pics of Irelands Taxi Industry
Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 pm by Admin

» Taxi Video
Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 pm by Admin

QR Code
qrcode
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com

Go down

Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com Empty Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com

Post by mytaxicloud Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Digital Dispatch Has Never Been This Affordable

You could start with digital dispatch today! All you need is an Android powered smartphone as your in car terminal. You don’t need to worry about the hassle of running a server or any complicated IT stuff. We handle all of that for you. No setup charges. No hidden fees!

There Is No Expensive Hardware or Setup

Why pay for expensive in car terminals when low cost consumer hardware does the job better? The MyTaxiCloud in car terminal runs on Android powered smartphones. They come for as little as $100 and have built in GPS, touch screen and map display.
A Dispatch Terminal In Your Web Browser

You only need an internet connected computer to run the MyTaxiCloud dispatch terminal. Multiple dispatchers can be logged in at the same time. It’s never been this easy and cost effective to get started with digital dispatch!
Real time vehicle position and status updates.

Full support for corporate and passenger accounts with predefined trips.
Auto-completion of addresses
Examine job queues and free slots for vehicles.
Automatic alerts for late vehicles.
Support for multiple auto-assignment schemes: Zone-queues, FIFO, nearest or best vehicle

Automatic route calculation
Automatic fare estimation and calculation.
Automatic report generation on driver shifts and shift totals.
Easy website integration for online bookings
Custom vehicle tags to filter job assignments.
Passenger text-back on car dispatched and car waiting.
Save Fuel and Money

The MyTaxiCloud booking system is optimized to automatically assign jobs to the nearest vehicle. And it even looks into the future! By analyzing each vehicle’s job queue, the system is able to determine which vehicle will be closest at the scheduled time of pick up! With in app direct hailing, drivers burn less fuel curising for jobs. Passengers can find your cab even if it doesn’t drive right in front of them. Also as the passenger enters all the information, you will save money on call center staff.

New Sales Channels

We provide new ways for your passengers to reach you. With our simple to use web booking interface, where passengers can enter their ride details and book. The web booking can easily be integrated into your webpage. If you can copy and paste a single line of HTML then you can start receiving internet bookings from you webpage today.

Happier Customers

How often do you receive annoyed calls from passengers wondering where their cab is? Many jobs are also lost when lines are busy and passengers call a competing business. With MyTaxiCloud web booking the customer will never be stuck on hold, and once a booking is made the passenger can track the ride. Time of arrival is estimated and once a job is started and passenger can see the exact location of the cab on the map!

mytaxicloud

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum