Taxi News and Views
Hi there Welcome to Taxi Eire.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Taxi News and Views
Hi there Welcome to Taxi Eire.
Taxi News and Views
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com
Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence, I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm by mytaxicloud

» Taxi Meters
Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence, I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:22 pm by Discount Till Rolls

» After the county sticker campaign the regulator now has a clear view of those renting taxis, to see if there compliant these letters are being sent out.
Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence, I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:29 pm by Admin

» This is a real Taxi drivers ID from TrustID taxi pilot scheme
Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence, I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 am by Admin

» Election 2011
Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence, I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:55 pm by Admin

» GAA coach hit taxi driver
Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence, I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:26 pm by Admin

» SPSV Hackney license
Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence, I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:00 pm by Admin

» pics of Irelands Taxi Industry
Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence, I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 pm by Admin

» Taxi Video
Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence, I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 pm by Admin

QR Code
qrcode
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence,

Go down

Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence, Empty Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence,

Post by Admin Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Sex charge Taxi driver left without licence, Sexcrimes
A TAXI driver who was refused a Public Service Vehicle (PSV) licence after two
allegations of sexually assaulting passengers and one allegation of threatening
a male passenger with a hammer and a knife withdrew his appeal at last
Wednesday's sitting of Carlow District Court when it emerged the three alleged
victims were in court willing to give evidence of the allegations. Liam Fitzpatrick, Kilmeaney, Tinryland was in court appealing the refusal of a PSV licence. He said
he had never been convicted of any offence.

Inspector Martin Walker said on July 28, 2001 a woman told gardai she was sexually assault by Fitzpatrick in the taxi. Fitzpatrick was served with a Book of Evidence and the case was sent forward to the Circuit Court but the woman withdrew her complaint.On December 9, 2001 another woman made a similar allegation of sexual assault. However, the injured party didn't feel 'she could proceed in court'.On March 17, 2010 a young man was one of several people in a taxi driven by Fitzpatrick. A dispute over the price arose and the man's friends ran away. Fitzpatrick produced a hammer and a Stanley knife and demanded money from the youth. A MAN who stuck two men was given the benefit of the probation act when he appeared before Judge David Anderson at last week's sitting of Carlow District Court.

Christopher Egan (21), Knockroe, Castledermot was charged with assault, engaging in threatening, abusive and insulting behaviour and being intoxicated in a public place at The Green, Castledermot and with engaging in threatening, abusive and insulting behaviour and being intoxicated behaviour at Skenagun, Castledermot on March 21, 2010.

He pleaded guilty to the charges and Inspector Martin Walker said at 12.45 a.m. gardai received a call about a large row involving up to 20 people on The Green, Castledermot. On arrival the area was deserted but the court heard Egan had hit two people that evening and was intoxicated. Acting for Egan solicitor John O'Sullivan said Egan was anxious to get his life back on track after this incident and hoped to travel to Australia.Judge Anderson gave Egan the benefit of the probation act.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://taxieire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down