Taxi News and Views
Hi there Welcome to Taxi Eire.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Taxi News and Views
Hi there Welcome to Taxi Eire.
Taxi News and Views
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com
Starting to be impressed with this system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm by mytaxicloud

» Taxi Meters
Starting to be impressed with this system I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:22 pm by Discount Till Rolls

» After the county sticker campaign the regulator now has a clear view of those renting taxis, to see if there compliant these letters are being sent out.
Starting to be impressed with this system I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:29 pm by Admin

» This is a real Taxi drivers ID from TrustID taxi pilot scheme
Starting to be impressed with this system I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 am by Admin

» Election 2011
Starting to be impressed with this system I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:55 pm by Admin

» GAA coach hit taxi driver
Starting to be impressed with this system I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:26 pm by Admin

» SPSV Hackney license
Starting to be impressed with this system I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:00 pm by Admin

» pics of Irelands Taxi Industry
Starting to be impressed with this system I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 pm by Admin

» Taxi Video
Starting to be impressed with this system I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 pm by Admin

QR Code
qrcode
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Starting to be impressed with this system

Go down

Starting to be impressed with this system Empty Starting to be impressed with this system

Post by Admin Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Starting to be impressed with this system Driver-infographStarting to be impressed with this system TrustiD

Having had a few days to see this in action in Waterford, its impressive what it is capable of. In fact there are a few capabilities not yet thought of. When you start your shift you send a text to a number to activate your barcode, likewise when you finish your shift you send another Text. Where you wife driving during the days, the barcode can be activated to link to her profile rather than yours. Its clever. Also if it was used on a nationwide scale, it would leave nowhere for part timers who claim to work 16 hours a week hide.

Again the application would allow nowhere for welfare fraudsters to hide. The great thing about the application, law enforcement is left to the public not the over stretched Garda or the Taxi commission. Unlike the current ID which would require an unhappy customer to write you details down in order to remember them. This application can scan in seconds and in future this can also hold you image. In all I see this application going beyond these shores. One quibble I might have is the ability of customers to retain your ID, you can when directed to the site save the info, but perhaps that's the price for getting rid of
undesirables.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://taxieire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum