Taxi News and Views
Hi there Welcome to Taxi Eire.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Taxi News and Views
Hi there Welcome to Taxi Eire.
Taxi News and Views
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cloud Based Dispatch VERY AFFORDABLE - www.Mytaxicloud.com
Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm by mytaxicloud

» Taxi Meters
Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:22 pm by Discount Till Rolls

» After the county sticker campaign the regulator now has a clear view of those renting taxis, to see if there compliant these letters are being sent out.
Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:29 pm by Admin

» This is a real Taxi drivers ID from TrustID taxi pilot scheme
Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 am by Admin

» Election 2011
Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:55 pm by Admin

» GAA coach hit taxi driver
Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:26 pm by Admin

» SPSV Hackney license
Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:00 pm by Admin

» pics of Irelands Taxi Industry
Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 pm by Admin

» Taxi Video
Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 pm by Admin

QR Code
qrcode
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark

Go down

Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark Empty Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark

Post by Admin Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:29 pm

On the subject of leaving bottles & cans in the car. I had a very enjoyable experience only last night 21/09/11 on this matter.As I approached the house where I was picking up, I noticed 3 very young ladies waiting in the garden drinking & smoking. They came up to my car & threw the ciggies away but tried to get in with there drink, ( A 1 litre bottle of vodka Almost empty & a bottle of blue wkd ) " Sorry girls no drink in the car" I said, only to told the usual " AH we wont spill it mister" said in a heavy cork accent" I repeated my self " NO DRINK IN THE CAR" Ah jaysus for F^!K sake one of them said as they went to put the drink back in the house. 30 seconds later they are the back of my car drink free (as I thought).

However on the trip into Copper face Jacks in Harcourt st in Dublin, one of the girls ( A little worse for wear ) is repeating to herself 30/07/91 star sign Leo 30/07/91 star sign Leo. Now I can only guess that she is under 20 & wont get in to Coppers, so we had a laugh & A joke about this

. When we arrive at coppers the fare being €18.85c, and then you hear the words that you really don't want to hear when you are double parked on harcourt St, on the Luas line & A tram coming down behind you. HOW MUCH IS THAT EACH ? Look Girls its €6.30 each but just give me €6..00 that will be fine I have to get out of the way of the traffic ( Garda standing close by ) So girl # 1 gives me € 7 girl # 2 gives me €6 & girl 3 says Iv only got a € 50 note..( Now bear in mind that these are collage students) so I gave girl # 1 & 2 back there money and said I will take it all out of the €50 note, well this caused all sorts of confusion of who owes who what and girl # 3 thinking that she is paying for the full taxi fare ( the tram is getting closer) I pulled over a bit to the side and sorted the whole thing out and the girls were happy that they got €0.85c off the fare and then gave me a €2 tip.

As they left my car the girl who was saying her date of birth over & over opened the door in front of A Garda car, to which the Garda told me to be careful where I let my passengers out. (Now we are talking Harcourt st at 12.30am) which is A nightmare at the best of times.So anyway I turned around to check that nothing was left on my seat only to find the aforementioned 1 litre vodka bottle & the blue wkd bottle. Sorry girls I said to them you will have to take them with you, to which they replied F^"K OFF, so again I said girls please take the bottles with you & they turned and gave me the finger. so here is what I did.

I parked & locked my car, I then went up to the door of coppers with the said bottles in my hand and waited for them to get to the top of the queue. as they approached the doormen they could see me with the bottles waiting for them. closer & closer they got then BAM I stepped in. Sorry ladies you left these in my car, the doormen looking at me & thinking "whats this guy up to" the girls said that they have never seen me before & the bottles were not theres. Ok that's fine I said and pointed out to the doorman that one of the girls is under 20 and has been practicing her date of birth all the way in. Its the 30/07/91 i told him discretely. So lo & behold he asks them 1 by1 there date of birth and again BAM girl # 2 says 30/07/91 to which he replies "SORRY LADIES NOT TONIGHT" Now I said to them do u remember me? to which a torrid of abuse was thrown at me. But I was happy and even had a good night for a Wednesday. They got into another taxi and went home Dont PI"S the taxi driver off, by mark 4235425826_c838b902d6
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://taxieire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down